EOC1 has been a leading provider of controlled environmental testing and certification services for more than 14 years. Our regulatory compliance services and cleanroom certification services can help facilities guarantee safety, health, and compliance across a broad cross section of health care settings, including:
- Animal research facilities
- Pharmaceutical operations
- Medical device manufacturers
- Biotechnology facilities
From industry best practices to state, local, and federal regulations, we draw on our vast experience to ensure that your facility is able to meet requirements and operate safely and effectively.
We understand the responsibility to patients, staff, clients, and stakeholders that you hold in positions such as:
- Director of Pharmacy
- Laboratory Director
- Laboratory Supervisor and Lab Tech
- Researcher and Researcher Assistant
- Engineering Director and Facilities Manager
- Biological Safety Officer and Chemical Safety Officer
We also understand that the services you entrust us with are not your only job. More than likely they are only a small part of your mission. EOC1 is committed to meeting your compliance needs and protecting your people and products.
Certification and Compliance Services
Our cleanroom certification services and regulatory compliance services for labs, pharmaceutical operations and engineering departments cover a wide range of needs. We are equipped to perform all necessary testing and other compliance-related procedures to provide critical measures, including:
- Certification of primary and secondary engineering controls, such as isolation room certification
- Air and surface biological monitoring of controlled environments, such as labs and cleanrooms
- Chemical monitoring for hazardous drug exposure
In addition, we offer employee validation and vetting services, repair and maintenance, and consulting services to assist you in all areas from setup and commissioning to operation of facilities and certified or regulated spaces.
Benefits of Working With EOC1
At EOC1, we know your focus is on safety — in products and processes, and for end users as well as staff. We have built our business on the same focus. With more than 14 years of experience, we have the expertise, training, and personnel to help you achieve the safe environment and processes you require, while enabling you to fulfill all your other responsibilities as well. Contact us to learn more about our services.